Definitely. It doesn’t take long, and I might catch an injury no one knew about. I, unlike medical doctors, get to the root of the problem. I find and treat the cause of your pain, not just the symptoms. A good word picture of this …I do NOT put a Band-Aid on the problem…I fix the problem.
What To Do After A Car Wreck
If you’ve been in a car wreck that’s someone else’s fault then the insurance company for the person who caused the accident is supposed to pay for your injuries and damages. You’re entitled to get paid for what you’ve suffered even if you’re a passenger in the car of the person who caused the wreck. That insurance company, however, is financially motivated to pay you as little as possible. To keep the insurance company from taking advantage of you, there are some important things to remember:
- Always Call The Police
- If You Hurt At All, Tell The Police Officer At The Scene
- Take Pictures Of The Scene
- Take Pictures Of Your Injuries
- Tell Your Insurance Company About The Accident
- Be Very Careful Of Early Settlement Offers
- SEEK MEDICAL TREATMENT AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN
- GET PROPER DOCUMENTATION OF YOUR INJURIES TO HELP GET MORE SETTLEMENT MONEY AFTER YOUR CAR WRECK.
Liringis Chiropractic & Rehabilitation
Call us today You’ll be helping yourself and your family.
NØ SYRINGES AT LIRINGIS